New York State Education Department, school officials inaccurately grade ten percent of some statewide examinations
Publisher: The Office of the New York State Comptroller in [Albany, N.Y
Written in English
- University of the State of New York -- Examinations.,
- Examinations -- New York (State) -- Evaluation.,
- Grading and marking (Students) -- New York (State) -- Auditing.
About the Edition
Audit of the accuracy of grading of Regents examinations and Regents Competency Tests.
|Other titles||School officials inaccurately grade ten percent of some statewide examinations.|
|Statement||Office of the State Comptroller.|
|Series||Report -- 91-S-21, Report (New York (State). Dept. of Audit and Control. Division of Management Audit) -- 91-S-21.|
|Contributions||University of the State of New York.|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||1 v. (various pagings)|
- Nature in war
- Estimating the common mean of possibly different normal populations
- Memoirs of William Nelson Pendleton
- Scientific papers and addresses of the Hon. Sir Charles A. Parsons
- Dr. Phil
- storm centre
- Notes from Santa Cruz
- English for the technical student.
- French erotic fiction
- The seacoast of Bohemia
- Hysterical Blondeness
- Police Beat
- President Bill Clinton and the Hispanic community
- Historical sketches of the reign of George Second
- A pindarick congratulatory poem to the Right Honourable George, Lord Jeffreys, Baron of Wem and Lord High Chancellor of England, to the High and Mighty Monarch King James the II &c.
- The Alphabet of Grace
- Criminal law
- Population and society in Norway, 1735-1865.
- Strands from the weaving.
- John Elway